My emergency supply kit

I carry a small emergency supply kit with me in case I needed to do a bag change. 

I use a Cath Kidston gadget case which is an ideal size for everything I need and looks like a cosmetics case in my handbag. 

Here's what's in my supply kit:

  • SenSura Mio pre-cut bag so I don't have to carry scissors around with me or cut a bag if I had a leak
  • Brava remover wipes to help get the old bag off my skin
  • Black bags to dispose of waste items
  • Cavilon barrier wipes to ensure the new bag adheres to my skin
  • Stomahesive paste
  • Brava elastic tape to help increase wear time of my bag
  • A Radar key in case I use a disabled toilet
  • A Dioralyte sachet in case I ever feel dehydrated
I always have Andrex wet wipes in my handbag and although not ideal to use directly on the skin around your stoma, I would make do with these in an emergency and have a good clean of the area and ensure it wasn't too sore when back home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comfizz support wear review

Support wear

Instagram