Fitness goals

I have a love/hate relationship with personal goals as I feel that you can really beat yourself up if you don't meet them however they do give you something to aim for and a sense of achievement if you have met or exceeded them.

I could probably think of about 50 fitness goals if I really sat and thought about everything I would want to do but I've limited it to 5 that I would like to do during 2018....

  • Improve my overall fitness so I can look to more comfortably run 5K and improve my time 
  • Strengthen my core so I reduce the risk of a hernia forming (and can be better at dreaded burpees!) 
  • Tone my arms 
  • Tone all the way round my stomach and back area which has been really affected by weight gain from steroids and two lots of abdominal surgery 
  • Look to accomplish another event like a GO TRI 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comfizz support wear review

Support wear

Instagram